The Note5 is the most recent release of Samsung in the Galaxy Note series which have already bought by lacks of customers worldwide.
Now, the Galaxy Note 6 is going to make its entry in the month of September 2016 from the Samsung, till then we have lots of increasing rumors and concepts about the Smartphone.
Galaxy Note 6 release date:
- Galaxy Note 4 release date – September 2014
- Note 5 release date – September 2015
- Galaxy Note 6 release date – August-September 2016
There are lots of rumors regarding the Galaxy Note6 series which is to be launched in third quarter of the year with amazing specifications and an innovative design.
Specifications and Features:
In terms of feature and technology, The Note 6 like galaxy s8 would be an outstanding Smartphone. The Smartphone will be launched having a RAM of 6-8 GB, this way we can experience the Samsung is expanding its boundaries to be more competitive in tech market.
Also, the hardware is also getting optimized with every new invention, the Samsung will introduce the new chipset and the commanding processor, and it would be possible that the not6 would have snapdragon version and another Exynos version.
This trend will be established in 2016 with a 16-core processor, 6GB RAM and a foldable 4K resolution display that we never imagine, but it is happening and it changing every day because nowadays everyone need see changes in technology at everyone needs at different intervals. They both will give a very tough competition to iPhone 8 as well.
- Exynos 56xx 16-core, 3.X+ GHx processor
- Foldable display with 4K resolution
- 30MP and 10mp front and rear cameras
- New design scheme with metal and alloy
- 5 Minute rapid charge
- 6GB RAM
- 256GB storage memory
These specifications are based on different rumors and users experiences over the web. We are discovering and experiencing new feature day by day till it will be released.
Looking for More Tech new Only at www.mobilediscoveries.com
The battery charging will be very fast for the first time in 2016 itself. Also, this will be the most required feature of any Smartphone. The note6 will provide longer battery backup and shorter charging time.
Google, the company that almost rules the internet and the navigation of the people from one page to another on computers and laptops is all set to take on the phone market as well. Android, a product of Google- is an operating system (OS) that is run on smart phones across the globe. The OS not only makes life convenient for the people by bringing the world on their fingertips, but also opens up avenues for the people to enjoy themselves with their phone and gain a better experience out of it. There are several top selling android applications that are present on almost every phone and have taken the world by storm.
There are applications of many kinds, phone security, games, lifestyle and much more. While many of them are available for free, the other demands a price to be paid for them. But it is all worth it. It enhances the user experience of the phone leaving the user happy. Some of the popular applications on the Google Play Store are- WhatsApp, AppLock, Clean master etc. All of these are apps that are used to better the connectivity to the world and also to maintain the phone better. There are many popular games that are available too- Angry birds, Fruit ninja and temple run are very popular among users today. There are applications that even monitor the calories consumed and burned in a day for the users. Not just that, women can use apps to even monitor their menstrual cycles and iPhone 7 is coming with iOS 10 and it will beat all android versions.
While all the apps that are mentioned above are free of cost on the Google Play store, that was once called the android market. Applications like the Titanium Backup PRO key are so efficient in ensuring the smooth functioning of the phone that people as much as $6 to purchase them. Aside of that, the Swift Keyboard, Temple Run OZ are present in the list of thetop selling android applications. It cannot be denied that all these applications have made life a lot more convenient for people, and have deserved the recognition that it has gained.
If you are planing to buy a Smartphone this year then this month of January gonna be a tricky month for those people who are looking for a latest Android Smartphone just because of so many fantastic Smartphones are on our table in a moment. We all want a Smartphone which is uploaded with the latest specification and which looks cool in one’s hand. Every Smartphone has a specialize specification which attracts the people most. So to make your work easier for selecting Smartphones, here is the list of top 5 latest Smartphones of 2014.
1. Htc One Max – Htc one max comes in a very big display of 5.9inches and a high resolution display of 1080×1920 pixels having an Extremely high pixel density screen,over 370 ppi. Htcone max comes in the Quad core processor and Lots of Ram of 2048 MB. Works with Fasy mobile data support of 4G.Htc one max comes in aluminium body. Htc one max has a battery of 3300 maH unit. The unit of new htc one max is 165.5×82.5×10.29mm and it weights 217 GM. You ill be getting a boom sound speaker at the front. Hutch one max has added a new feature which is fingerprint scanner which allows you to unlock your handset or start up to three favorite applications immediately upon touching it with three different fingerprints.It is the latest Smartphone of 2013
2. Google Nexus 5 – The new Google Nexus 5 is for those who wants to make Android value for money. Nexus 5 is Powered by a 2.3 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset and an Adreno 330 GPU, this handset carries Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box. Nexus 5 is one of the latest smart phone of 2013 having a 4.95-inch Full HD True HD IPS+ display with a pixel resolution of 445ppi. Google Nexus 5 comes with a 8-megapixel primary snapper and a 1.3-megapixel secondary sensor. Connectivity options on Nexus 5 includes NFC, Bluetooth, 4G and USB. A 2300 mAh battery powers the device which ships with a 2 GB RAM and an internal memory of either 16 or 32 GB.
3. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 – The new Samsung galaxy note 3 or we can say samsung’sphablet is powered by either an acute-core Exynos 5 chipset along with an Adreno 330 GPU quad-core 2.3 or with GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and a 3200 mAh battery. Note 3 boasts of S Pen stylus support and comes in a variety of 16, 32 or 64 GB of internal storage, and also with support for external memory extension by 64 GB. The galaxy note 3 has a Full HD Super AMOLED 5.7-inch display with a pixel density of 386ppi. The Dam of Note 3 is of 3 GB and sports NFC,4G,Bluetooth Lso with infrared Port and USB connectivity and having 13 Megapixel primary for a clear shot and the secondary camera supports with a 2megapixel
4. LG G2 – The all new LG G2 is LG’s latest creation which offers users a modern design with its rear buttons. LG G2 consists a 5.2-inch True HD-IPS + LCD Full HD display with a pixel density of 424ppi. For the clear shots it offers you with 13- megapixel rear camera along with a 2.1- megapixel front snapper. The new LG G2 is one of the most modified and latest smart phone of 2013,its having a quad-core 2.2 Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, an Adreno 330 GPU and Android’s 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system is what the phone runs on. For the fast functioning of the phone LG has given G2 a RAM of 2 GB and an internal memory of 16 or 32 GB. A 3000 mAh battery powers the device which comes with connectivity options like 4G, NFC, Bluetooth, Infrared Port and USB.
5. Sony Xperia Z Ultra – The all new Sony Xperia Z Ultra is 6.4-inch Full HD phablet suits to those who is in a habit of carrying large handset.The new specification of this phone is that it supports stylus action with any thin pen or pencil and comes with a pixel density of 344ppi. This latest smart phone is water and dust Registan which makes it durable too. Due to Sony’s Triluminous Display and X Reality Engine technologies Z Ultra offers you with the natural, lifelike colors. A 3050 mAh battery, a quad-core 2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor and Android’s 4.2 Jelly Bean platform power the device. The handset sports a 2 GB RAM and 16 GB of internal memory with support for external memory expansion by 64 GB. Z ultra supports connectivity options like NFC, Bluetooth, USB and 4G. It houses an 8- megapixel rear camera and a 2-megapixel front sensor.