It’s time to buck up for the entrance examinations conducted by Haryana Technical education institutes for the year 2017. The Haryana Lateral Entry Entrance examinationallows theaspiring candidates to take an admission in the 2nd year or 3rd semester of B.E. or B. Tech course in prominent technical institutions of the state.
Application Process and Forms
The Haryana LEET exam allows the process of registration solely in online mode and it shall commence from the 1st week of April, 2017. You can register yourself in the official site of HSTES. The aspiring candidates can deposit the fee in preferred banks through an e-challan.
- Initially the candidate must login with basic details for registration.
- The candidate has to fill in all the mandatory details in the application form after registration.
- You must upload your latest colored passport-sized photograph and specimen signature in the format as mentioned in the application form.
- As mentioned above, fee must be paid through e-challan that is generated while filling the form. Take a print copy of the e-challan and deposit the fee in your selected bank.
- Print and application form and keep a copy for future purpose.
Application forms for Haryana LEET will be out online from April, 2017 while the exam is anticipated to be scheduled on May, 2017. The exact dates have not been officially announced yet. The tentative dates are highlighted below.
- The commencement of registration process will be from 1st week of April, 2017.
- The online registration will be closed by last week of April.
- Admit Cards will be available online from 2nd week of May, 2017.
- Exam will be held in May and results will be declared by last week of May, 2017.
- Last week of June will witness the counselling process.
The admit card for the Haryana LEET examination will be available from 2nd week of May in the official site of HSTES. You have to hit the ‘new admit card’ button and select your preferred course name. Enter your date of birth and application number and the security number as displayed on screen and then proceed to download the admit card. You ought to carry 2 photocopies of the admit card to the exam and make sure to get it attested by a Gazetted officer. Without this attestation of admit card, the candidate will not be allowed to write the exam.