If you are planing to buy a Smartphone this year then this month of January gonna be a tricky month for those people who are looking for a latest Android Smartphone just because of so many fantastic Smartphones are on our table in a moment. We all want a Smartphone which is uploaded with the latest specification and which looks cool in one’s hand. Every Smartphone has a specialize specification which attracts the people most. So to make your work easier for selecting Smartphones, here is the list of top 5 latest Smartphones of 2014.
1. Htc One Max – Htc one max comes in a very big display of 5.9inches and a high resolution display of 1080×1920 pixels having an Extremely high pixel density screen,over 370 ppi. Htcone max comes in the Quad core processor and Lots of Ram of 2048 MB. Works with Fasy mobile data support of 4G.Htc one max comes in aluminium body. Htc one max has a battery of 3300 maH unit. The unit of new htc one max is 165.5×82.5×10.29mm and it weights 217 GM. You ill be getting a boom sound speaker at the front. Hutch one max has added a new feature which is fingerprint scanner which allows you to unlock your handset or start up to three favorite applications immediately upon touching it with three different fingerprints.It is the latest Smartphone of 2013
2. Google Nexus 5 – The new Google Nexus 5 is for those who wants to make Android value for money. Nexus 5 is Powered by a 2.3 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset and an Adreno 330 GPU, this handset carries Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box. Nexus 5 is one of the latest smart phone of 2013 having a 4.95-inch Full HD True HD IPS+ display with a pixel resolution of 445ppi. Google Nexus 5 comes with a 8-megapixel primary snapper and a 1.3-megapixel secondary sensor. Connectivity options on Nexus 5 includes NFC, Bluetooth, 4G and USB. A 2300 mAh battery powers the device which ships with a 2 GB RAM and an internal memory of either 16 or 32 GB.
3. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 – The new Samsung galaxy note 3 or we can say samsung’sphablet is powered by either an acute-core Exynos 5 chipset along with an Adreno 330 GPU quad-core 2.3 or with GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and a 3200 mAh battery. Note 3 boasts of S Pen stylus support and comes in a variety of 16, 32 or 64 GB of internal storage, and also with support for external memory extension by 64 GB. The galaxy note 3 has a Full HD Super AMOLED 5.7-inch display with a pixel density of 386ppi. The Dam of Note 3 is of 3 GB and sports NFC,4G,Bluetooth Lso with infrared Port and USB connectivity and having 13 Megapixel primary for a clear shot and the secondary camera supports with a 2megapixel
4. LG G2 – The all new LG G2 is LG’s latest creation which offers users a modern design with its rear buttons. LG G2 consists a 5.2-inch True HD-IPS + LCD Full HD display with a pixel density of 424ppi. For the clear shots it offers you with 13- megapixel rear camera along with a 2.1- megapixel front snapper. The new LG G2 is one of the most modified and latest smart phone of 2013,its having a quad-core 2.2 Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, an Adreno 330 GPU and Android’s 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system is what the phone runs on. For the fast functioning of the phone LG has given G2 a RAM of 2 GB and an internal memory of 16 or 32 GB. A 3000 mAh battery powers the device which comes with connectivity options like 4G, NFC, Bluetooth, Infrared Port and USB.
5. Sony Xperia Z Ultra – The all new Sony Xperia Z Ultra is 6.4-inch Full HD phablet suits to those who is in a habit of carrying large handset.The new specification of this phone is that it supports stylus action with any thin pen or pencil and comes with a pixel density of 344ppi. This latest smart phone is water and dust Registan which makes it durable too. Due to Sony’s Triluminous Display and X Reality Engine technologies Z Ultra offers you with the natural, lifelike colors. A 3050 mAh battery, a quad-core 2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor and Android’s 4.2 Jelly Bean platform power the device. The handset sports a 2 GB RAM and 16 GB of internal memory with support for external memory expansion by 64 GB. Z ultra supports connectivity options like NFC, Bluetooth, USB and 4G. It houses an 8- megapixel rear camera and a 2-megapixel front sensor.